We take very few reservations daily and only one large reservation (a maximum group size of ten people*). All reservations are confirmed by email.
Reservations may be made during the following times.
Friday and Saturday: 11AM TO 4PM
Sunday to Thursday: 11AM TO 6PM
Outside of these times the Alehouse is a first come, first served restaurant.
There are very few exceptions to this rule. Any exceptions will be made by the General Manager in writing.
- You may book a reservation for a group of 4 to 10 people online by clicking the orange button in the top right corner of this page. We are not currently taking reservations of more than 10 people.
- If you have a very large group reservation in mind or would like to buy-out the restaurant please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with details and we will be in touch.
- The majority of your party must be present at the time of seating (75% of all stated party members must be attendant at the agreed upon time).
- Available seating will be redistributed by the hostess and Supervisor 20 minutes after the reservation time if the group is not at the stated size. Seats cannot be kept open past this time for absent group members if there are walk-in customers waiting for seats.
- To keep things fair for other waiting patrons, there is a three hour limit for use of our tables during busy times. If you plan to stay longer please let a Supervisor know and we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
Thanks for reading, and we hope to see you soon!